From the Michigan Head Pain and Neurological Institute, Ann Arbor, MI (Dr. Saper); Department of Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY (Dr. Lake); Montefiore Headache Center, Bronx, NY (Dr. Lipton); Epidemiology and Population Health, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY (Drs. Saper, Lake, Lipton).
Staging Headache Cases: Reconciling the Complexity of a Case With the Required Intensity of Treatment
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 90–93, January 2007
How to Cite
Saper, J., Lake, A. and Lipton, R. (2007), Staging Headache Cases: Reconciling the Complexity of a Case With the Required Intensity of Treatment. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 90–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00634.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication June 5, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.