From Houston Headache Clinic, Houston, TX (Dr. Mathew); Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, Titusville, NJ (Mr. Finlayson, Mr. Mao, Ms. Wright, and Dr. Greenberg); Ryan Headache Center, Saint Louis, MO (Dr. Smith); Headache Care Center, Primary Care Network, Springfield, MO (Dr. Cady); Headache Wellness Center, Greensboro, NC (Dr. Adelman).
Early Intervention With Almotriptan: Results of the AEGIS Trial (AXERT® Early Migraine Intervention Study)
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 189–198, February 2007
How to Cite
Mathew, N. T., Finlayson, G., Smith, T. R., Cady, R. K., Adelman, J., Mao, L., Wright, P., Greenberg, S. J. and on behalf of the AEGIS Investigator Study Group (2007), Early Intervention With Almotriptan: Results of the AEGIS Trial (AXERT® Early Migraine Intervention Study). Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 189–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00686.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication October 25, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!