From the Department of Neurology and Neurophysiology, S. Maria del Prato Hospital, Feltre, Italy.
Thunderclap Headache Caused by Minimally Invasive Medical Procedures: Description of 2 Cases
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 293–295, February 2007
How to Cite
Devetag Chalaupka, F., Caneve, G., Mauri, M. and Zaiotti, G. (2007), Thunderclap Headache Caused by Minimally Invasive Medical Procedures: Description of 2 Cases. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 293–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00699.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication August 4, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!