From the Department of Neurology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA (Dr. Lee Peterlin); Department of Neurology, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH (Drs. Ward and Levin); and Temple University, Center for Statistical and Information Science, Philadelphia, PA (Dr. Lidicker).
A Retrospective, Comparative Study on the Frequency of Abuse in Migraine and Chronic Daily Headache
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 397–401, March 2007
How to Cite
Lee Peterlin, B., Ward, T., Lidicker, J. and Levin, M. (2007), A Retrospective, Comparative Study on the Frequency of Abuse in Migraine and Chronic Daily Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 397–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00713.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication September 28, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.