From the Department of Family Medicine, St. Louis University School of Medicine, and Ryan Headache Center, St. Louis, MO (Dr. Nicholson); Department of Anesthesiology, Wake Forest University Medical School, Winston Salem, NC (Dr. Houle); Department of Psychology, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK (Dr. Rhudy); and Department of Psychology, University of Houston, Houston, TX (Dr. Norton).
Psychological Risk Factors in Headache
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 413–426, March 2007
How to Cite
Nicholson, R. A., Houle, T. T., Rhudy, J. L. and Norton, P. J. (2007), Psychological Risk Factors in Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 413–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00716.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication October 2, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.