From the Michigan Head Pain and Neurological Institute–Neurology, Ann Arbor, MI (Dr. Rozen); and Michigan Head Pain and Neurological Institute–Pharmacy, Ann Arbor, MI (Dr. Swidan).
Elevation of CSF Tumor Necrosis Factor α Levels in New Daily Persistent Headache and Treatment Refractory Chronic Migraine
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1050–1055, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Rozen, T. and Swidan, S. Z. (2007), Elevation of CSF Tumor Necrosis Factor α Levels in New Daily Persistent Headache and Treatment Refractory Chronic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1050–1055. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2006.00722.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication November 29, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.