From the Division of Neurology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH (Dr. Hershey, Ms. Vockell, Ms. LeCates, Ms. Ellinor, Ms. Segers, Mr. Burdine, Ms. Manning, and Dr. Kabbouche); Division of Psychology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH (Dr. Powers); and University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH (Drs. Hershey, Powers, and Kabbouche).
Coenzyme Q10 Deficiency and Response to Supplementation in Pediatric and Adolescent Migraine
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 73–80, January 2007
How to Cite
Hershey, A. D., Powers, S. W., Vockell, A.-L. B., LeCates, S. L., Ellinor, P. L., Segers, A., Burdine, D., Manning, P. and Kabbouche, M. A. (2007), Coenzyme Q10 Deficiency and Response to Supplementation in Pediatric and Adolescent Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 73–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00652.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2007
- Accepted for publication September 15, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!