From The New England Center for Headache, Stamford, CT (Dr. Sheftell); Division of Neuroscience and Mental Health, Imperial College London, London, UK (Dr. Steiner); and Masuk High School, Monroe, CT (Miss Thomas).
Harry Potter and the Curse of Headache
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 911–916, June 2007
How to Cite
Sheftell, F., Steiner, T. J. and Thomas, H. (2007), Harry Potter and the Curse of Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 911–916. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00665.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication September 6, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!