From the Department of Child Neurology, University of Kiel, Kiel, Germany (Dr. Siniatchkin); Department of Clinical Psychology, University of Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany (Dr. Kröner-Herwig); Clinic for Child Psychiatry, University of Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany (Drs. Kocabiyik and Rothenberger).
Intracortical Inhibition and Facilitation in Migraine—A Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Study
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 364–370, March 2007
How to Cite
Siniatchkin, M., Kröner-Herwig, B., Kocabiyik, E. and Rothenberger, A. (2007), Intracortical Inhibition and Facilitation in Migraine—A Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 364–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00727.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication July 11, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.