From the Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA (Dr. Winner); Dallas Pediatric Neurology Associates, Dallas, TX, USA (Dr. Linder); Department of Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY, USA (Dr. Lipton); Pfizer Inc., New York, NY, USA (Dr. Almas); Pfizer Inc., Groton, CT, USA (Dr. Pitman).
Eletriptan for the Acute Treatment of Migraine in Adolescents: Results of a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 511–518, April 2007
How to Cite
Winner, P., Linder, S. L., Lipton, R. B., Almas, M., Parsons, B. and Pitman, V. (2007), Eletriptan for the Acute Treatment of Migraine in Adolescents: Results of a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 511–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00755.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication December 28, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.