From the Diamond Headache Clinic, Ltd, Chicago, IL, USA (Drs. Freitag and Diamond); Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, Titusville, NJ, USA (Mr. Finlayson, and Drs. Armstrong, Hulihan, and Greenberg); New England Center for Headache, Stamford, CT, USA (Dr. Rapoport); Elkind Headache Center, Mount Vernon, NY, USA (Dr. Elkind); Chino Medical Group Headache Intervention Center, Chino, CA, USA (Dr. Unger).
Effect of Pain Intensity and Time to Administration on Responsiveness to Almotriptan: Results from AXERT® 12.5 mg Time Versus Intensity Migraine Study (AIMS)
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 519–530, April 2007
How to Cite
Freitag, F. G., Finlayson, G., Rapoport, A. M., Elkind, A. H., Diamond, M. L., Unger, J. R., Fisher, A. C., Armstrong, R. B., Hulihan, J. F., Greenberg, S. J. and on behalf of the AIMS Investigators (2007), Effect of Pain Intensity and Time to Administration on Responsiveness to Almotriptan: Results from AXERT® 12.5 mg Time Versus Intensity Migraine Study (AIMS). Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 519–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00756.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication December 18, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.