From the Department of Neurology, University Hospital Essen, Germany (Drs. Fritsche, Kukava, Dzagnidze, Schuerks, Yoon, Diener, and Katsarava); Department of Anaesthesiology, University of Luebeck, Germany (Dr. Hueppe).
Validation of a German Language Questionnaire for Screening for Migraine, Tension-Type Headache, and Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalgias
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 546–551, April 2007
How to Cite
Fritsche, G., Hueppe, M., Kukava, M., Dzagnidze, A., Schuerks, M., Yoon, M.-S., Diener, H.-C. and Katsarava, Z. (2007), Validation of a German Language Questionnaire for Screening for Migraine, Tension-Type Headache, and Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalgias. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 546–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00758.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication September 5, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.