From the Neurology Department, Sarah Hospital, Brasilia DF, Brazil (Drs. Carod-Artal and Vázquez-Cabrera).
An Anthropological Study About Headache and Migraine in Native Cultures From Central and South America
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 834–841, June 2007
How to Cite
Carod-Artal, F. J. and Vázquez-Cabrera, C. (2007), An Anthropological Study About Headache and Migraine in Native Cultures From Central and South America. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 834–841. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00778.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication October 19, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!