From the Department of Neurology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC (Drs. Calhoun and Ford).
Behavioral Sleep Modification May Revert Transformed Migraine to Episodic Migraine
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1178–1183, September 2007
How to Cite
Calhoun, A. H. and Ford, S. (2007), Behavioral Sleep Modification May Revert Transformed Migraine to Episodic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1178–1183. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00780.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication December 8, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!