From the 121st General Hospital, US Army — Emergency Medicine (Dr. Hurtado); The Permanente Medical Group — Emergency Medicine, Roseville, CA (Dr. Vinson); Great River Medical Center — Emergency Medicine, Burlington, IA (Dr. Vandenberg).
ED Treatment of Migraine Headache: Factors Influencing Pharmacotherapeutic Choices
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1134–1143, September 2007
How to Cite
Hurtado, T. R., Vinson, D. R. and Vandenberg, J. T. (2007), ED Treatment of Migraine Headache: Factors Influencing Pharmacotherapeutic Choices. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1134–1143. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00781.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication December 28, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.