From the Outcomes Research and Management, Merck & Co., Inc., West Point, PA (Drs. Ng-Mak, Chen, Hu, and Mr. Ma); Primary Care Network, Inc., Springfield, MO (Dr. Cady); RTI-Health Solutions, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA (Dr. Bell).
Can Migraineurs Accurately Identify Their Headaches as “Migraine” at Attack Onset?
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 645–653, May 2007
How to Cite
Ng-Mak, D. S., Cady, R., Chen, Y.-T., Ma, L., Bell, C. F. and Hu, X. H. (2007), Can Migraineurs Accurately Identify Their Headaches as “Migraine” at Attack Onset?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 645–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00783.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication December 28, 2006.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Headache and Migraine Biology and Management, 2015,, ,
- 4Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Early versus Non-Early Intervention in Acute Migraine Based on Evidence from the ‘Act when Mild’ Study, Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2012, 10, 3, 201,
- 7Improved patient satisfaction and pain evolution with almotriptan in migraine: a primary care study, Current Medical Research and Opinion, 2011, 27, 3, 559, , ,
- 8Almotriptan for the treatment of acute migraine: a review of early intervention trials, Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 2010, 10, 3, 351, , , ,
- 9Almotriptan: a review of 10 years’ clinical experience, Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 2010, 10, 10, 1505, , ,
- You have free access to this content10
- 11Influence of trigger factors on the efficacy of almotriptan as early intervention for the treatment of acute migraine in a primary care setting: the START study, Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 2010, 10, 9, 1399, , ,
- 14Behavioral management of headache, Techniques in Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management, 2009, 13, 1, 50,
- 15Practical strategies for treating chronic migraine with medication overuse: case examples and role play demonstrations, Neurological Sciences, 2009, 30, S1, 95,
- You have free access to this content16
- You have free access to this content17
- You have free access to this content18
- 20Treatment satisfaction and efficacy of the rapid release formulation of sumatriptan 100 mg tablets utilising an early intervention paradigm in patients previously unsatisfied with sumatriptan, International Journal of Clinical Practice, 2008, 62, 12, , , , , , , ,