From the Mercy Health Research and Ryan Headache Center, St. Louis, MO (Dr. Smith); Neurological Associates of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK (Dr. Blumenthal); Diamond Headache Clinic (Dr. Diamond); New York Headache Center, New York, NY (Dr. Mauskop); and GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, NC (Drs. Ames, McDonald, Lener, and Burch).
Sumatriptan/Naproxen Sodium for Migraine: Efficacy, Health Related Quality of Life, and Satisfaction Outcomes
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 683–692, May 2007
How to Cite
Smith, T., Blumenthal, H., Diamond, M., Mauskop, A., Ames, M., McDonald, S., Lener, S. and Burch, S. (2007), Sumatriptan/Naproxen Sodium for Migraine: Efficacy, Health Related Quality of Life, and Satisfaction Outcomes. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 683–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00790.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication January 2, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!