From the Pain Clinic, Hospital das Clínicas Federal, University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil (Drs. Gomes, Pedras, and Silva); Department of Surgery, School of Medicine - Federal University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil (Dr. Silva); Department of Oral Pathology and Surgery, School of Dentistry Federal, University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil (Dr. Aguiar).
Sympathetic Nerve Blocks in Mandibular Herpes Zoster and Postherpetic Neuralgia
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 728–730, May 2007
How to Cite
Gomes, R. T., De Nazareth Pedras, R. B., Da Silva, J. F. and De Aguiar, M. C. F. (2007), Sympathetic Nerve Blocks in Mandibular Herpes Zoster and Postherpetic Neuralgia. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 728–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00795_3.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication December 28, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.