From the King's Headache Service, King's College Hospital, London, United Kingdom (Dr. Dowson); Cranleigh Health Centre, Cranleigh, Surrey, United Kingdom (Dr. Bundy); Merrow Park Surgery—Surrey Headache Service, Merrow, Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom (Ms. Salt); and Institute of Naval Medicine, Alverstoke, United Kingdom (Dr. Kilminster).
Patient Preference for Triptan Formulations: A Prospective Study With Zolmitriptan
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1144–1151, September 2007
How to Cite
Dowson, A., Bundy, M., Salt, R. and Kilminster, S. (2007), Patient Preference for Triptan Formulations: A Prospective Study With Zolmitriptan. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1144–1151. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00805.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication February 27, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.