From the Department of Neurology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN, and Nashville Neuroscience Group, Nashville, TN, USA (Dr. Brandes); Ryan Headache Center, Chesterfield, MO, USA (Dr. Smith); Diamond Headache Clinic, Chicago, IL, USA (Dr. Diamond); GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA (Dr. Ames).
Open-Label, Long-Term Tolerability of Naratriptan for Short-Term Prevention of Menstrually Related Migraine
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 886–894, June 2007
How to Cite
Brandes, J. L., Smith, T., Diamond, M. and Ames, M. H. (2007), Open-Label, Long-Term Tolerability of Naratriptan for Short-Term Prevention of Menstrually Related Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 886–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00809.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication February 21, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!