From the Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein—Instituto Israelita de Ensino e Pesquisa—Instituto do Cérebro, São Paulo, Brazil (Drs. Vieira, Zukerman, Soares, Cavalheiro, and Peres); and Universidade Federal de São Paulo—Departamento de Neurologia e Neurocirurgia, São Paulo, Brazil (Drs. Vieira, Naffah-Mazzacoratti, Cavalheiro, and Peres).
Glutamate Levels in Cerebrospinal Fluid and Triptans Overuse in Chronic Migraine
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 842–847, June 2007
How to Cite
Vieira, D. S. d., Naffah-Mazzacoratti, M. d. G., Zukerman, E., Soares, C. A. S., Cavalheiro, E. A. and Peres, M. F. P. (2007), Glutamate Levels in Cerebrospinal Fluid and Triptans Overuse in Chronic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 842–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00812.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication January 9, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.