From the Department of History of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Crete, Greece (Dr. Trompoukis); Department of Neurology, Army General Hospital of Alexandroupolis, Greece (Dr. Vadikolias).
The “Byzantine Classification” of Headache Disorders
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1063–1068, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Trompoukis, C. and Vadikolias, K. (2007), The “Byzantine Classification” of Headache Disorders. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1063–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00813.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication January 24, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.