From the Department of Neurology, Medical Faculty, Universidade Metropolitana de Santos and Reference Center for Multiple Sclerosis for the coastal region of the State of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil.
Two Cases of Lesions in Brainstem in Multiple Sclerosis and Refractory Migraine
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 852–854, June 2007
How to Cite
Fragoso, Y. D. and Brooks, J. B. B. (2007), Two Cases of Lesions in Brainstem in Multiple Sclerosis and Refractory Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 852–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00823.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication March 20, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.