From Jefferson Headache Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Dihydroergotamine for Early and Late Treatment of Migraine With Cutaneous Allodynia: An Open-Label Pilot Trial
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 878–885, June 2007
How to Cite
Silberstein, S. D., Young, W. B., Hopkins, M. M., Gebeline-Myers, C. and Bradley, K. C. (2007), Dihydroergotamine for Early and Late Treatment of Migraine With Cutaneous Allodynia: An Open-Label Pilot Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 878–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00826.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication January 29, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.