From the Yonsei University College of Medicine—Department of Laboratory Medicine, Seoul, South Korea (Dr. Lee); Departments of Laboratory Medicine, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyankwan University School of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea (Ms. Jang, Sohn, Won, Kim, Dr. Kim); Department of Neurology, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyankwan University School of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea (Dr. Chung).
Association Between a Polymorphism in the Lymphotoxin−a Promoter Region and Migraine
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1056–1062, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Lee, K.-A., Jang, S. Y., Sohn, K.-M., Won, H. H., Kim, M. J., Kim, J.-W. and Chung, C.-S. (2007), Association Between a Polymorphism in the Lymphotoxin−a Promoter Region and Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1056–1062. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00847.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication February 20, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!