From the Department of Neurology, University of Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany (Drs. Schürks, de Jesus, Jonjic, and Diener); Institute of Pharmacology, Research Center of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, University Hospital, Ernst-Moritz Arndt University, Greifswald, Germany (Dr. Rosskopf); Divisions of Preventive Medicine and Aging, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA (Dr. Kurth)
Predictors of Acute Treatment Response Among Patients With Cluster Headache
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1079–1084, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Schürks, M., Rosskopf, D., De Jesus, J., Jonjic, M., Diener, H.-C. and Kurth, T. (2007), Predictors of Acute Treatment Response Among Patients With Cluster Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1079–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00862.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication February 13, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.