From the Department of Neurology, Shioda Hospital, Chiba, Japan (Drs. Abe, and Nishiyama); Department of Neurosurgery, Shioda Hospital, Chiba, Japan (Drs. Kitahara and Komatsu); Department of Internal Medicine, Divisions of Neurology, Nephrology, and Rheumatology, Nippon Medical School, Tokyo, Japan (Dr. Nishiyama, and Katayama).
Painless Transient Monocular Loss of Vision Resulting From Angle-Closure Glaucoma
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1098–1099, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Abe, A., Nishiyama, Y., Kitahara, I., Komatsu, D. and Katayama, Y. (2007), Painless Transient Monocular Loss of Vision Resulting From Angle-Closure Glaucoma. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1098–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00866.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication January 24, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.