From the Pain Management Department, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA.
Supraorbital Nerve Electric Stimulation for the Treatment of Intractable Chronic Cluster Headache: A Case Report
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1100–1102, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Narouze, S. N. and Kapural, L. (2007), Supraorbital Nerve Electric Stimulation for the Treatment of Intractable Chronic Cluster Headache: A Case Report. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1100–1102. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00869.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication April 30, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.