From the Department of Pediatric Psychology, Columbus Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH (Dr. Gilman); Department of Anesthesiology and Peri-Operative Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR (Dr. Palermo); The Headache Center, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH (Drs. Kabbouche, Hershey, and Powers); University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH (Drs. Kabbouche, Hershey, and Powers); Division of Behavioral Medicine and Clinical Psychology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH (Dr. Powers)
Primary Headache and Sleep Disturbances in Adolescents
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1189–1194, September 2007
How to Cite
Gilman, D. K., Palermo, T. M., Kabbouche, M. A., Hershey, A. D. and Powers, PhD, ABPP, S. W. (2007), Primary Headache and Sleep Disturbances in Adolescents. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1189–1194. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00885.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Accepted for publication May 7, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.