Conflicts of Interest: Dr. Mathew is on the scientific advisory board of Pfizer, Merck, and Ortho-McNeil. He is also on the speaker's bureau for Pfizer, Merck, MedPoint, Ortho-McNeil, and Allergan.
Predictors of Response to Botulinum Toxin Type A (BoNTA) in Chronic Daily Headache
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 194–200, February 2008
How to Cite
Mathew, N. T., Kailasam, J. and Meadors, L. (2008), Predictors of Response to Botulinum Toxin Type A (BoNTA) in Chronic Daily Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 194–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00914.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Accepted for publication June 28, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!