From the Institute of Anatomy, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia (Dr. Marinković); Department of Experimental Pathology and Cytology, Institute for Medical Research, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia (Drs. Todorović, Budeč, Drndarević, and Pešić); Neurosurgical Service, Showa-Inan General Hospital, Komagane City, Japan (Dr. Gibo); Department of Neurosurgery, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia (Dr. Joković); Department of Histology, School of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia (Dr. Ćetković).
The Trigeminal Vasculature Pathology in Patients With Neuralgia
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 1334–1339, October 2007
How to Cite
Marinković, S., Todorović, V., Gibo, H., Budeč, M., Drndarević, N., Pešić, D., Joković, M. and Ćetković, M. (2007), The Trigeminal Vasculature Pathology in Patients With Neuralgia. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 47: 1334–1339. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00933.x
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication May 4, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.