Conflict of Interest: None
Elimination of Migraine-Associated Nausea in Patients Treated with Rizatriptan Orally Disintegrating Tablet (ODT): A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
© 2007 the Authors
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 368–377, March 2008
How to Cite
Freitag, F., Taylor, F. R., Hamid, M. A., Rodgers, A., Hustad, C. M., Ramsey, K. E. and Skobieranda, F. (2008), Elimination of Migraine-Associated Nausea in Patients Treated with Rizatriptan Orally Disintegrating Tablet (ODT): A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 368–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00954.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication July 26, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.