The views and assertions contained herein are those of the authors and are not to be construed as representing the official position of the US Army or Department of Defense.
The Prevalence and Impact of Migraine on US Military Officer Trainees
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
Journal compilation © 2008, American Headache Society; No claim to original US government works
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 883–889, June 2008
How to Cite
Helseth, E. K. and Erickson, J. C. (2008), The Prevalence and Impact of Migraine on US Military Officer Trainees. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 883–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00962.x
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication September 5, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.