Conflict of Interest: None
Headache in a Case of Rhupus Syndrome
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 155–158, January 2008
How to Cite
Chowdhury, S. R., Majumder, S., Chakraborty, P. P., Mandal, S. K., Bandyopadhyay, R., Bandyopadhyay, D., Chatterjee, A. and Basu, K. (2008), Headache in a Case of Rhupus Syndrome. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 155–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00981.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication May 15, 2007.
- anti-phospholipid syndrome;
- cerebral venous thrombosis;
- idiopathic intracranial hypertension;
We report a case of Rhupus with secondary anti-phospholipid syndrome who presented with headache and papilloedema due to cerebral venous thrombosis. We propose that an increased awareness about the condition and meticulous investigation of headaches in lupus can avert catastrophic outcomes.