NOTE: 1994 US$ to 2004 US$ conversions were performed using inflation algorithms from: http://www.dollartimes.com/calculators/inflation.htm
Direct Cost Burden Among Insured US Employees With Migraine
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 the Authors
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 553–563, April 2008
How to Cite
Hawkins, K., Wang, S. and Rupnow, M. (2008), Direct Cost Burden Among Insured US Employees With Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 553–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.00990.x
Conflict of Interest: Kevin Hawkins was a Senior Health Economist with Thomson Medstat at the time of study execution. Sara Wang is a Senior Statistician/Programmer at Thomson Medstat. Kevin Hawkins and Sara Wang have no affiliation or involvement with for-profit enterprises. Marcia F.T. Rupnow is Director of Outcomes Research at Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC. This research was supported by Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication October 2, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.