Conflicts of Interest: Dr. Ashcroft has previously received research funding from GlaxoSmithKline. This study was supported by the University of Manchester (UK), and the views expressed in this article are those of the authors alone.
Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy and Safety of Zolmitriptan in the Acute Treatment of Migraine
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
© 2007 Map Pharmaceuticals
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 236–247, February 2008
How to Cite
Chen, L.-C. and Ashcroft, D. M. (2008), Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy and Safety of Zolmitriptan in the Acute Treatment of Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 236–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.01007.x
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication August 16, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.