Conflict of Interest: None
Ruptured Intracranial Dermoid: An Unusual Cause of Headache in an Older Patient
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
© 2007 the Authors
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 294–296, February 2008
How to Cite
Rajapakse, A. and Diack, A. (2008), Ruptured Intracranial Dermoid: An Unusual Cause of Headache in an Older Patient. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 294–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.01010.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication July 15, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!