Conflict of Interest: Merle L Diamond, MD, is a consultant for GSK, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, and Primary Care Network; advisory board member for AstraZeneca, GSK, Ortho-McNeil, and Primary Care Network; speakers bureau member for AstraZeneca, GSK, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, and Primary Care Network; received research grants from AstraZeneca, GSK, Merck, Ortho-McNeil. Roger K. Cady, MD, is a consultant for Aradigm Corp, GSK, Jazz Pharmaceutical and Ortho-McNeil; advisory board member for Allergan, Atrix Labs, Capnia, Endo, GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Medpointe, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, and Winston Labs; received research grants from Abbott, AdvanceBionics, Alizyme, Allergan, Alexza, Aradigm Corp, Capnia, Cipher, Eisai, Endo, GelStat, GSK, Jazz Pharmaceutical, Johnson & Johnson, MAP Pharmaceutical, Matrixx, Merck, Neuralieve, Novartis, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, Pozen, Schwartz, Torrey Pines, and Vernalis. Lian Mao, PhD; David M Biondi, DO; Gary Finlayson, RPh; Steven J Greenberg, MD; Pamela Wright, RN are employees of Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, Titusville, NewJersey.
Characteristics of Migraine Attacks and Responses to Almotriptan Treatment: A Comparison of Menstrually Related and Nonmenstrually Related Migraines
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 248–258, February 2008
How to Cite
Diamond, M. L., Cady, R. K., Mao, L., Biondi, D. M., Finlayson, G., Greenberg, S. J. and Wright, P. (2008), Characteristics of Migraine Attacks and Responses to Almotriptan Treatment: A Comparison of Menstrually Related and Nonmenstrually Related Migraines. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 248–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.01019.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication October 19, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.