Conflict of Interest: None
Pseudo-Cluster-Like Headache Secondary to Contralateral Epidermoid Cyst of the Pontocerebellar Angle
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
© 2008 the Authors
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 471–472, March 2008
How to Cite
Eimil-Ortiz, M., María-Salgado, F., Fontán-Tirado, C., González-Santiago, R., Villar-Villar, M. E. and Martín, E. (2008), Pseudo-Cluster-Like Headache Secondary to Contralateral Epidermoid Cyst of the Pontocerebellar Angle. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 471–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.01032.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication October 29, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!