Conflict of Interest: None
Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Syndrome in a Patient With Marfan Syndrome and Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 632–636, April 2008
How to Cite
Albayram, S., Baş, A., Ozer, H., Dikici, S., Gulertan, S. Y. and Yuksel, A. (2008), Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Syndrome in a Patient With Marfan Syndrome and Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 632–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.01033.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication October 11, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!