Financial Support: Grant No. 940-31-069 of the Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw), The Hague, and financial means provided by the Pain Expertise Centre, Erasmus University Medical Center.
Lay Trainers With Migraine for a Home-Based Behavioral Training: A 6-Month Follow-Up Study
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1311–1325, October 2008
How to Cite
Mérelle, S. Y.M., Sorbi, M. J., Van Doornen, L. J.P. and Passchier, J. (2008), Lay Trainers With Migraine for a Home-Based Behavioral Training: A 6-Month Follow-Up Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 1311–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.01043.x
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication November 7, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.