Conflict of Interest: Dr. Freitag has received grants and/or conducted research for Advanced Bionics, Alzyer, AstraZeneca, Capnia, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck and Co., Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, Solvay, and Vernalis. He has served as a consultant to Allergan, AstraZeneca, Capnia, Endo, Merck and Co., Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals. He has served on the speaker's bureau of AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck and Co., Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, Pfizer, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals. He is on the Board of Directors for the National Headache Foundation and the Diamond Headache Clinic Research and Educational Foundation. Dr. Mathew has served on Advisory boards and speaker's bureau for Allergan, Eisai, GSK, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, and has received financial support for research from Abbott, Allergan, Eisai, GSK, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer. Dr. Smith has served as a consultant for Aradigm Corp, AstraZeneca, BMS, GSK, and on the speaker's bureau for Merck, Ortho-McNeil. He has received financial support for research from 3M Pharma, Abbott Labs, Amgen Inc, AstraZeneca, Allergan, Eisai Medical Research, Eli Lilly & Co, Ferndale Labs, GSK, Incyte Corp, Johnson & Johnson, KOS Pharma, Mannkind Corp, Merck, Novartis, Novo Nordick Inc, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, Pozen, Sanofi Synthelabs, Shire Pharma, Takeda, Trine, and Vernalis.
Effect of Early Intervention With Almotriptan vs Placebo on Migraine-Associated Functional Disability: Results From the AEGIS Trial
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2008
© 2008 the Authors
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 341–354, March 2008
How to Cite
Freitag, F., Smith, T., Mathew, N., Rupnow, M., Greenberg, S., Mao, L., Finlayson, G., Wright, P. and Biondi, D. (2008), Effect of Early Intervention With Almotriptan vs Placebo on Migraine-Associated Functional Disability: Results From the AEGIS Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 341–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.01044.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication November 7, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.