Diamond Headache Clinic, Chicago, IL, USA (F. Freitag, M. Diamond, and S. Diamond); Rush University, Chicago, IL, USA (I. Janssen); Merck & Co., Inc., West Point, PA, USA (A. Rodgers and F. Skobieranda).
Efficacy and Tolerability of Coadministration of Rizatriptan and Acetaminophen vs Rizatriptan or Acetaminophen Alone for Acute Migraine Treatment
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 921–930, June 2008
How to Cite
Freitag, F., Diamond, M., Diamond, S., Janssen, I., Rodgers, A. and Skobieranda, F. (2008), Efficacy and Tolerability of Coadministration of Rizatriptan and Acetaminophen vs Rizatriptan or Acetaminophen Alone for Acute Migraine Treatment. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 921–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.01053.x
Conflict of Interest: Drs. Freitag, Diamond, and Diamond were investigators in the study and have received grants for research, consulting fees, and honoraria for speaking from Merck & Co., Inc. Dr. Imke Janssen conducted the statistical analyses and has nothing to declare. Mr. Rodgers is an employee of Merck & Co., Inc.; Dr. Skobieranda was an employee at the time the study was conducted. The study was supported in part by a research grant from the Merck Assisted Studies Program of Merck & Co., Inc.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication December 10, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.