Conflict of Interest: None
Histamine-N-Methyl Transferase Polymorphism and Risk for Migraine
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1343–1348, October 2008
How to Cite
García-Martín, E., Martínez, C., Serrador, M., Alonso-Navarro, H., Navacerrada, F., Agúndez, J. A.G. and Jiménez-Jiménez, F. J. (2008), Histamine-N-Methyl Transferase Polymorphism and Risk for Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 1343–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2007.01056.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication November 12, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.