Predictors of Disability in Migraineurs Referred to a Tertiary Clinic: Neck Pain, Headache Characteristics, and Coping Behaviors
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
© 2007 the Authors
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 523–528, April 2008
How to Cite
Ford, S., Calhoun, A., Kahn, K., Mann, J. and Finkel, A. (2008), Predictors of Disability in Migraineurs Referred to a Tertiary Clinic: Neck Pain, Headache Characteristics, and Coping Behaviors. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 523–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.00859.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication April 18, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.