Conflict of Interest: The study was supported by funding from Pfizer.
Nurse-Based Education: An Office-Based Comparative Model for Education of Migraine Patients
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
© 2007 the Authors
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 564–569, April 2008
How to Cite
Cady, R., Farmer, K., Beach, M.E. and Tarrasch, J. (2008), Nurse-Based Education: An Office-Based Comparative Model for Education of Migraine Patients. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 564–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.00911.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication May 18, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.