Conflict of Interest: None
Haplotype Analysis Confirms the Association Between the HCRTR2 Gene and Cluster Headache
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1108–1114, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Rainero, I., Gallone, S., Rubino, E., Ponzo, P., Valfre, W., Binello, E., Fenoglio, P., Gentile, S., Anoaica, M., Gasparini, M. and Pinessi, L. (2008), Haplotype Analysis Confirms the Association Between the HCRTR2 Gene and Cluster Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 1108–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01080.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
- Accepted for publication January 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.