Conflict of Interest: None
Attack Frequency and Disease Duration as Indicators for Brain Damage in Migraine
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1044–1055, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Schmitz, N., Admiraal-Behloul, F., Arkink, E. B., Kruit, M. C., Schoonman, G. G., Ferrari, M. D. and Van Buchem, M. A. (2008), Attack Frequency and Disease Duration as Indicators for Brain Damage in Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 1044–1055. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01133.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication March 7, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!