The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
Prevalence and Impact of Migraine Among US Army Soldiers Deployed in Support of Operation Iraqi Freedom
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 876–882, June 2008
How to Cite
Theeler, B. J., Mercer, R. and Erickson, J. C. (2008), Prevalence and Impact of Migraine Among US Army Soldiers Deployed in Support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 876–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01159.x
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication April 5, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.