Conflict of Interest: None
Are Sleep Difficulties Associated With Migraine Attributable to Anxiety and Depression?
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 American Headache Society. No Claim to original US government works
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1451–1459, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Vgontzas, A., Cui, L. and Merikangas, K. R. (2008), Are Sleep Difficulties Associated With Migraine Attributable to Anxiety and Depression?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 48: 1451–1459. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2008.01175.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication April 23, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.